The purpose of the data entry role is to organise and input data in the system to enable analysis.
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry.
- Enter data into database software and check to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolve discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Create data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Respond to information requests from authorised members.
- Test new database systems and software updates.
- To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions on a date not later than 5:00 pm on the 6th of March 2020.
- Your application and CV/Resume must be uploaded in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include your contact information, academic certificates, nationality, and 3 work-related references.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Important Note! If you are a new registrant, when you register and upload your CV/resume, you have not applied for the job yet. You will need to go back to the home page to apply for the job or apply for it within your account. If you are an existing account holder, all you need to do is log into your account and apply for the job. Please note, simply Registering and uploading your CV does not mean you have applied for a job.