The Retail Sales Executive will provide excellent customer service and making customers feel welcome by helping to identify client needs; presenting and answering questions about products and services and recommend solutions to customers. The Customer Sales Executive will be expected to meet sales quotas and contribute to the store’s profitability while portraying a positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve customer issues and ultimately, ensure that customers leave the store satisfied and having had a positive experience.
- Greet, handle and direct walk-in customer queries and offer solutions in a satisfactory manner by maintaining a high the standard of quality and service.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, benefits, pricing and after-sales services) by developing comprehensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Answer customer questions about specific products/services and exercise empathy, patience and professionalism at all times in responding to customers queries regardless of the issue.
- Cross-sell products, implement and inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Take daily stock audits to ensure availability, to ensure racks are fully stocked and to adequately manage stock levels.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times) and Use appropriate customer service systems, processes and procedures to resolve customer issues accurately and promptly at every point of contact.
- Receive, process and log customer requests and queries accurately using the available support resources.
- Log customer queries and query classification to assist in follow up; prepare and hand in daily activity report on sales and customer feedback; and provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Deliver excellent, professional customer focused service by staying up-to-date with new products/services.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media and participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions on a date not later than 5:00 pm on the 10th of October 2019.
- Your application and CV/Resume must be uploaded in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include your contact information, academic certificates, nationality, and 3 work-related references.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Important Note! If you are a new registrant, when you register and upload your CV/resume, you have not applied for the job yet. You will need to go back to the home page to apply for the job or apply for it within your account. If you are an existing account holder, all you need to do is log into your account and apply for the job. Please note, simply Registering and uploading your CV does not mean you have applied for a job.