Our client, a leading multichain electronics and electronics accessories retailer in Kampala seeks to recruit Retail Shop Managers.
Reporting Line: The Retail Shop Manager reports to the General Manager.
Job Location: Kampala
The Retail Shop Manager is tasked with operating a shop location successfully and to ensure achievement of the set business targets.
- Achievement of monthly targets for shop products and services.
- Compiling performance reports for the shop and individual staff on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly periods.
- Ensuring full implementation of shop retail policy at outlet.
- Planning and implementation of national and outlet retail promotion.
- Ensure achievement of 95% customer service standards in all retail outlets.
- Conducting of mystery client surveys to ensure continuous improvement by outlets.
- Ensuring continuous staff training and coaching in customer care and product knowledge.
- Enforcement of proper MIS and record keeping in outlet.
- Conducting a regular price surveys to ensure market competitiveness of shop outlet.
- Ensure optimal in-store merchandising for retail outlet.
- Drive compliance to operational standards across the outlet.
- To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions on a date not later than 5:00 pm on the 29th of August 2019.
- Your application and CV/Resume must be uploaded in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include your contact information, academic certificates, nationality, and 3 work-related references.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Important Note! If you are a new registrant, when you register and upload your CV/resume, you have not applied for the job yet. You will need to go back to the home page to apply for the job or apply for it within your account. If you are an existing account holder, all you need to do is log into your account and apply for the job. Please note, simply Registering and uploading your CV does not mean you have applied for a job.