Our client, a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company recognized globally as a benchmark for quality and integrity seeks to recruit a Business Development Executive.
Reporting Line: The Business Development Executive reports to the Operations Manager.
Job Location: Kampala
The role of the Business Development Executive will be to prepare individual sales action plans in line with the overall sales strategy in order to ensure a targeted and focused approach that consistently contributes to the expansion of the business; as well as Materialize current sales opportunities and identify new ones to meet required revenue targets within defined areas of responsibility and the staff.
- Monitor customer satisfaction. Anticipate, identify and understand client’s needs and concerns.
- Make recommendation to clients of the various solutions the company offers and translate those into sales opportunities.
- Maintain a database of clients with contact information: telephone, direct mail, e-mail and networking.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of GIS, ensuring that the full range of SGS services are presented to new and existing clients to maximize sales opportunities.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports of sales activities, especially client visits/calls in conjunction with overall sales strategy, create sales plans to grow SGS revenue for designated accounts/region.
- Identify, research, plan, contact potential clients to establish new business in order to achieve targeted revenue growth.
- Prepare presentations, service agreements and tenders within set deadlines.
- Ensure timely and professional submission of information requested by clients. e Develop and Maintain sales materials and product knowledge whenever necessary and ensure relevant follow up on specific files for key accounts.
- In conjunction with management and customer service, resolve customer complaints by addressing problems, facilitating the development of solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to managers.
- Maintain positive relationships with current and potential clients through regular contacts e Support marketing strategy and business development teams as appropriate.
- At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures.
- At all times, comply with SGS code of Integrity and professional conduct and Customer Service (internal and external).
- Resolve customer complaints by addressing problems, facilitating the development of solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to managers.
- To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions on a date not later than 5:00 pm on the 02nd of August 2019.
- Your application and CV/Resume must be uploaded in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include your contact information, academic certificates, nationality, and 3 work-related references.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Important Note! If you are a new registrant, when you register and upload your CV/resume, you have not applied for the job yet. You will need to go back to the home page to apply for the job or apply for it within your account. If you are an existing account holder, all you need to do is log into your account and apply for the job. Please note, simply Registering and uploading your CV does not mean you have applied for a job.