Our Client in the Health and Hospitality scetor with an 80-bed modern facility equipped with the latest technologies in health-care is seeking to recruit a Relationship And Hospitality Manager.
A Relationship and hospitality manager is responsible for providing a productive and motivating work environment, providing excellent customer service and promoting this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and effective manner to ensure excellent customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. A Relationship and hospitality manager acts and represents the hospital, therefore it is paramount that they know and understand the products, services and company values.
- To coordinate all individual and corporate relationship.
- To implement customer service-related strategies in the overall company business plan
- To provide outstanding customer service to customers by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- To perform business market analyses to determine customer needs and new opportunities
- To effectively manage the customer value chain, ensuring satisfactory experience at the hospital.
- To lead, train, motivate, evaluate and coach a team of staff to ensure they provide the best customer care possible.
- To develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to ensure they are consistently met.
- To resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner and improve customer turn-around time at the hospital
- To build good customer service relations and keep the good image for the hospital.
- To provide administrative and operational assistance to ensure smooth service delivery to customers.
- To conduct customer satisfaction surveys and prepare action
- To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions on a date not later than 5:00 pm on the 08th of August 2019.
- Your application and CV/Resume must be uploaded in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include your contact information, academic certificates, nationality, and 3 work-related references.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Important Note! If you are a new registrant, when you register and upload your CV/resume, you have not applied for the job yet. You will need to go back to the home page to apply for the job or apply for it within your account. If you are an existing account holder, all you need to do is log into your account and apply for the job. Please note, simply Registering and uploading your CV does not mean you have applied for a job.