Duty Station: Head Office
Reports to: Executive Director, Corporate Services
Our Client a Player in the banking sector is seeking to recruit a Banking Services Manager responsible for directing the daily management of the institution's banking operations activities and related services, including Staffing, Customer Management, Payments and Reconciliation and Banking Operations, and procedures.
She/He is to ensure that the institution offers maximally competitive banking operations services that support outreach maximization under the condition of profitability; that these services are implemented in a most efficient, client-friendly, safe, and professional manner; that the institution has banking operations staff in adequate numbers with excellent skills and finally to maximize outreach to the target group in a sustainable and profitable way.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Managing the banking service unit and building its internal capacity aligned with the organizational strategy through:
2. Reviewing and improving the banking services policies and procedure manuals and supporting effective implementation of the policies and procedures on banking services across all branches/services points
3. Custodian of the units Risk Control Self-Assessment and Business Continuity tools ensuring periodic updates and compliance with the set objectives.
4. Ensuring all Internal and External unit reviews findings are actioned and closed within agreed framework and control measures are instituted to avoid repeat findings.
5. Developing and managing the annual budget for the banking services unit by:
6. Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws where responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
7. Providing branch operational staff support to ensure operational compliance and service/cost efficiency and delivery of transactional banking services through a superior customer service experience.
8. Identifying key roles and resourcing for Banking Services units, implementing structural changes, and developing job descriptions and KPIs for each position.
9. Establishing Service Level agreements for all work streams in the unit and ensuring implementation and compliance to the Service Level Agreements.
10. Defining metrics, processing targets and implementing performance measurement initiatives to support Banking Services strategy.
Important Note! If you are a new registrant, when you register and upload your CV/resume, you have not applied for the job yet. You will need to go back to the home page to apply for the job or apply for it within your account. If you are an existing account holder, all you need to do is log into your account and apply for the job. Please note, simply Registering and uploading your CV does not mean you have applied for a job.